Concessions is the primary fundraiser for the music boosters. Funds raised through concessions allows us to to purchase equipment and other things needed by the bands, choirs, and the orchestra. The concession stands at home sporting events are staffed by music booster volunteers and parents of band, choir, and orchestra members.
Concessions is being staffed differently than it has been in the past. The choir will handle volunteers for the fall sports season, the orchestra will handle the winter sports season, and the band will handle the spring sports season. Of course anyone may also volunteer for which ever season they choose as well. To volunteer please contact the director in charge for that season.
Rules for earning concessions credit:
1. Only students and family members qualify to earn credit towards a student's own fees.
2. Credit can only be used for music fees. If a student drops music, the credit will be returned to the Music Boosters General Account or transferred to a sibling account. No cash payments will be made outside of the program.
3. You must be on the schedule to work for credit, exceptions at the discretion of the concessions manager.
4. Scheduling will be done on a first come/first work basis.
5. Two no-shows and you will be removed from the schedule for the remainder of the school year. If you will not be there on your scheduled time, please call us.
6. It is the workers responsibility to sign in for the credit to be earned.
7. All workers must be at the concession stand 1/2 hour prior to the game. Exception: Varsity football: 1 hour before.
8. If a student has any fees due, the teacher can request that their credit be transferred into their general account.
9. $5.00 will be credited for each commitment.
10. When you work concessions you must wear a hair net or any kind of hat.
Page last updated:
2012 Fall Concession Events (if you are interested in working any of these events, please send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org):
August 22 4:30 - 7:30 pm Freshman & JV Football @ Heritage
August 25 9:00 am - 1:00 pm JV & Varsity Boys' Soccer @ White Pine
August 29 4:30 - 7:30 pm Freshman and JV Football @ Heritage
August 29 5:00 - 8:30 pm JV & Varsity Boys' Soccer @ White Pine